Designed and manufactured to meet the demands of the most discerning competitive shooters, the Defiance Ruckus Tactical is one of the most durable and accurate actions ever. With and integrated 1913 rail and recoil lug this rigid and rugged action is the ideal choice for anyone looking to build the most accurate rifle possible.
Defiance has built their stellar reputation by consistently producing extremely accurate and reliable actions. The Ruckus line is no exception. Bosting a +/- .001” headspace guarantee and a host of pre fit barrel options from leading manufacturers the Ruckus is the perfect for your next custom rifle build.
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 416 Stainless steel
- One piece bolt machined in one operation enabling guaranteed headspace tolerance of +/-.001″
- Bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 4340 Chrome moly
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- Integral mil spec 1913 (Picatinny) scope mount available in 0 and 20 MOA.
- Most rigid design for ultimate accuracy
- Works with detachable magazines, hinged floor plates, or single shots
- Medium length (Rem. SA) offered with AW magazine cut
- Actions available in: Short (Rem. Model 7), Medium (Rem. SA), XM (accepts 3.250″ max cartridge length MDT 10 round magazine), & Long (Rem. LA)
- Average configuration weighs 35 – 39 oz. depending on length