Varmageddon bullets are made with a lead-alloy core and feature a copper-alloy jacket designed to withstand high velocities yet expand immediately upon impact. Varmageddon bullets are manufactured using a highly efficient process, providing legendary Nosler quality and accuracy at an economical price.
- Hollow point for optimum flight
- Metallic black polymer tip
- Ultra-thin jacket mouth for violent expansion
- Varmint jacket wall keeps the bullet together until impact at any velocity
- Flat base bench rest accuracy out of a varmint bullet
Weight 1.00 LBS