The eagerly anticipated Strasser AVA-Tahr models are constructed from robust synthetic stocks. It is the ultimate working tool created entirely in Austria from solid polyurethane. They are solid and not hollow, emphasizing their high quality. As a result, they are much lighter than versions with walnut stocks, or any other types of wood stocks. Due to its unique surface coating, the stock is not only very gripping but also resistant to scratches. There are 7 different recoil pads available to ensure that the stock fits the shooter's length correctly. The basic stock length, the 28mm pad, is included with each stock. It may be modified from -15mm to +15mm using various recoil pads.
- 7 different recoil pads in 5mm increments
- Ambidextrous - right and left (zero set)
- Integrated M-Lok rail in the forearm
- 3.2 kg with standard barrel
- Very good recoil behavior due to the new revolutionary design
- 45 degree bolt handle
- Gun case (LxWxH: 118 x 35 x 11 cm)
- Universal Manual
- Barrel Length (Magnum Caliber): 24"
- Total Length (Magnum Caliber): 44"
- Weight (Magnum Caliber): 7.5 - 7.7lbs
- Magazine Capacity (Magnum Caliber): 2+1
- Caliber: .300 Win. Mag.