The TVC-22i Mk2 is the first ever inverted tripod in the RRS line. Capable of supporting 60 pounds the 2 Series Inverted Tripod is the perfect choice for full-sized firearm combos, needed for rock solid support of full-length rifle chassis, extreme spotting scopes, and large format surveillance equipment. While being incredibly light weight makes them easy to carry and use, this option is an easier entry point into the RRS line for the newer competitors, hunters, and hobbyists not quite ready to purchase a full package.
The 22i model will be a favorite among competition shooters, predator hunters, and newer flat range hobbyists. More rigid than any of the other 2 or 3 Series Tripods, the 22i with its inverted legs, make the twist lock mechanism faster and intuitive for the timed shooter while staying out of the mud for the predator hunter, and removing unneeded twist-locks/rubber over-molds for the new shooter looking for a higher quality yet affordable tripod.
- Inverted legs increase rigidity while putting the locks further from harsh outside elements
- Twist locks with wipers to keep particales out of the locking mechanism
- Improved knurling pattern for comfortable handling
- New collets reduce lock engagement travel for faster lock/unlock
- O-rings help keep threads clean while providing better tactile feedback
- Vented clevis design allow legs to collapse faster without pressure buildup
- Threaded sockets on the sides of the apex provide better placement for accessories
- Made from CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum
- Warehouse - Default
- 2021-07-10 00:38:14