The B.E. Meyers MAWL-C1 is the most capable laser ilumminator available to the civilian market. The MAWL is a feature rich and user friendly, offering 3 levels of IR Laser intesity and a visible laser.
The MAWL C1+ offers more infrared illumination output power than any FDA Class 3R or Class 1 laser on the commercial market. The enhanced ergonomics, intuitive controls and high functionality of the MAWL set it apart from all other Laser illuminators in the industry. Offering 3 power ranges of IR illumination plus a visible laser with multiple functions within each range the MAWL C1+ sets the standard for weapon mounted laser aiming devices. 2021 Revisions:
Tighter Divergences Reduction in divergences across all MAWL settings have been implemented to provide greater clarity and illumination at longer ranges; meanwhile reducing potential illumination of closer objects that may distract the shooter, such as blades of grass, shrubbery/vegetation, etc. As part of this, we removed the stacked divergences on mid-range to provide distinct settings in line with end-user preferences.
Intuitive and Immediate Operation: All (A) Buttons are intended for longer-ranges with tighter divergences, and all (B) buttons are intended for shorter ranges with wider divergences.
Power & Irradiance: By the numbers, it can appear that there is less illumination than before, but please note that divergences have also narrowed. For clear identification and illumination of targets at all ranges this is not only sufficient, but most appropriate.
“Ride the Slide”: The current settings allow for the end-user to double-click constant on, and quickly manipulate multiple ranges with any given divergence pattern between high, medium, and close range. For example, an operator may utilize only (B) button within a structure, adjusting between low/medium/high in the wider (B) button setting as they move through stairwells, hallways, and rooms quickly. The same can be said of quickly adjusting through (A) button settings in an exterior urban environment should constant-on IR illumination pose a threat of compromise.
TripleClick Two additional settings have been added to MAWL-C1+, providing two more modes of operation. Whereas there were 6 settings before, now there are 8, providing the end-user with a greater multitude of options depending on environment and application.
A new High-Power “TripleClick” capability has been added allowing the end-user more control at further distances. Triple clicking [PUSH-PUSH-HOLD] the (A) or (B) button works to activate/deactivate alternate divergence and power output settings in the Long-Range mode. This allows us to ensure Close, Mid, and Long Range settings include settings most appropriate for both modern and legacy night vision tube sensitivities.
Triple-Click High Power Pointer/Illuminator: This higher-power illuminator, and higher-power pointer allows for greater visibility of the beam at longer ranges. This is allows for a higher-powered pointer beneficial for seeing target holdover reference points, pushing through obscurants, and/or defeating photonic barrier at distance.
Triple-Click High Power Pointer Only: This provides the capability of a Commander’s Pointer for ground-to- ground or air-to-ground integration and clear, precise target marking.
- MANUFACTURER: B.E. Meyers
- DIMENSIONS: 5.0″(L) x 2.8″(W) x 2.0″(H)
- WEIGHT: 10.1 oz w/ Battery
- POWER: One (1) 3V DL123A Battery
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SEALED: MIL-STD-810G Compliant
- OPERATIONAL TEMPERATURE: -20°C to 50°C
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -40°C to 70°C
- AZIMUTH & ELEVATION ADJUSTMENT: Yes - 0.3 mrad / 1 MOA per click
- HOUSING MATERIAL: 6061-T6 Type II Anodized Aluminium
INFRARED LASER SPEC ------------------------------------------
- IR LASER CLASS: Class 1+
- IR LASER DIVERGENCE: 0.5 mRad
- IR LASER WAVELENGTH: 860 nm
- IR LASER - SHORT RANGE: 0.25 mW (Fire Button A), 0.25 mW (Fire Button B)
- IR LASER - MID RANGE: 0.7 mW (Fire Button A), 0.4 mW (Fire Button B)
- IR LASER - LONG RANGE: 0.7 mW (Fire Button A), 0.7 mW (Fire Button B), 0.7 mW (TripleClick - both A & B)
IR LASER ILLUMINATOR SPEC ------------------------------------------
- IR ILLUMINATOR CLASS: Class 1+
- IR ILLUMINATOR WAVELENGTH: 860 nm
- IR ILLUMINATOR - SHORT RANGE: N/A (Fire Button A), 5 mW at 60° (Fire Button B)
- IR ILLUMINATOR - MID RANGE: 17 mW at 2° (Fire Button A), 13 mW at 10° (Fire Button B)
- IR ILLUMINATOR - LONG RANGE: 50 mW at 2° (Fire Button A), 65 mW at 10° (Fire Button B), 67 mW at 2° (Fire Button A "TripleClick"), N/A (Fire Button B "TripleClick")
VISIBLE LASER SPEC ------------------------------------------
- VISIBLE LASER DIVERGENCE: 0.5 mrad
- VISIBLE LASER WAVELENGTH: 520 nm
- VISIBLE LASER - SHORT RANGE: 5 mW (Fire Button A), 1 mW (Fire Button B)
- VISIBLE LASER - MEDIUM RANGE: 5 mW (Fire Button A), 5 mW (Fire Button B)
- VISIBLE LASER - LONG RANGE: 6 Hz Pulse at 5 mW (Fire Button A), 5 mW (Fire Button B)
WARRANTY 1 Year
- Warehouse - Default
- 2021-09-09 21:58:20