MPR-73 is a double dovetail Multi Purpose Rail. Use as a plate for a camera or lens. We usually attach these to the bottom of stocks that do not traditionally have a mount near just in front of the magazine's bottom metal on a bolt gun. For isntance, when we build a custom bolt gun on a manners stock, we drill these into the stock, allowing for a light weight solution to arca rail that is aimed to satisfy more of the hunter and marksman's styles. For those seeking a longer competitive arca rail solution, we do not suggest the MPR-73.
- (1) MPR 73 Rail
- (1) MPR-C Flange
- (2) B107 screw (1/4"-20 threaded)
- (1) M2.5 Hex Key
- (2) Safety Stop Screws
- (2) Screws for Flange Installation
- (1) 5/32 Hex Key
- Double dovetail rail accepts Arca-Type clamps on the top and bottom.
- Includes two 1/4"-20 screws, use both screws or take one out depending on your needs.
- Use as a camera body plate for some medium and large format cameras.
- Use as a lens plate for any foot that does not exceed 1.75" / 45mm.
- Optional MPR-C flange can be installed to prevent twisting.
- 1.42" / 36mm slot length for adjustability.
- Weight: 1.8 oz / 52g
- Height: 0.4" / 9mm
- Length: 2.9" / 73mm
- Width: 1.5" / 38mm
- Slot Length (Max. Screw-to-Screw Distance): 1.42" / 36mm
- Screw Thread Size: 1/4"-20
- Warehouse - Default
- 2020-08-08 17:59:04