This one-day class caters to folks wanting to venture into the nighttime with their firearms. The goal of this course is building proficiency through safe marksmanship and movement drills. Once we get your gear set up, it is time to walk! Shooting is only part of the equation with NODs. Now we have to adjust how we move through terrain and obstacles. Once we get our night time coordination dialed in, we will bring in live fire on a trailside range.
The highly experienced instructors of ATX Precision & Carbine methodically walk each participant through the lessons with an individualized approach for each shooter. Get to know our firearm instructors. As the day progresses, your confidence and success will increase, making for a fun and enjoyable day on the range. Contact us for more information on special ammo discount available only to class participants.
- A carbine with a sling and at least 2 magazines
- 250 rounds of ammunition. We will likely shoot 200.
- Hearing and eye protection
- Weather specific clothing to include long pants with a belt. Long sleeves are highly recommended as
- Water and snacks
- Sunscreen/ hat (for the evening daylight portion)
- Gloves (for brass clean up)
- A folding chair
- Everything that came in your firearm box: tools, brackets, mounts, or any other accessories. We will discuss what they are and why you need or do not need them. Likewise, everything that came in your NODs box: tools, brackets, mounts, or any other accessories. We will discuss what they are and why you need or do not need them.
*Please read and acknowledge the terms and conditions before booking this class.*