This one-day class takes shooters to the next level with their carbine rifles. The goal of this course is proficiency through safe marksmanship and movement drills. Building on the foundation of the PC101 course, we will dive deeper into the carbine platform. We will work through more marksmanship challenges with increasing ranges and new shooting positions. We will also examine movement and transitions into multiple positions.
This course is fast paced-plan for a heavy volume of fire as we work through the drills. The highly experienced instructors of ATX Precision methodically walk each participant through the lessons with an individualized approach for each shooter. Get to know our firearm instructors. As the day progresses, your confidence and success will increase, making for a fun and enjoyable day on the range. Contact us for more information on special ammo discount available only to class participants.
- A carbine with a sling and at least 2 magazines
- A magazine pouch is recommended, but we also encourage using your pockets to simulate the most likely scenarios. A belt mounted pouch works great
- 400 rounds of ammunition. We will likely shoot 350
- Hearing and eye protection
- Weather specific clothing to include long pants with a belt. Long sleeves are highly recommended as
well. Expect to get dirty.
- Water and snacks/ lunch.
- Sunscreen/ hat
- Knee pads are nice to have.
- Gloves (for brass clean up)
- A folding chair
- Everything that came in your firearm box: tools, brackets, mounts, or any other accessories. We will
discuss what they are and why you need or do not need them.
*Please read and acknowledge the terms and conditions before booking this class.*